It is so hard to get a good picture of the whole quilt, but I did what I could. It took longer than I expected to quilt and bind this monster, but I am happy with how it turned out. It ended up being approximately 85 x 95, queen sized. The back is pieced and I used a blue/green/yellow floral for the binding. I hope that Kristen loves it as much as I do!
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Monday, April 18, 2011
I have also been busy making a bunch of these cute clutches for my shop. I will be listing them slowly this week as I get pictures taken. Grace dropped my good camera, so I had to use our little sports camera, that is why my pics are so not great!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
I have been busy working on a custom quilt for an Etsy customer. She wanted a patchwork quilt made of vintage sheets in a queen size. I have had fun picking out fabrics and putting it all together. Still a lot of work to go :)
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Friday, April 1, 2011
I finally got all the blocks together for my quilt from the Fresh Comfort VQB. I really love the way it came out and I can't wait to get it finished! I started this quilt all the way back in September!
The plan is to outline each block with straight line stitching to help them pop out a bit, and then free motion quilt the rest of the quilt.