Last month I received the Liebster Award from a fun blogger, Holly at Damita's Pretty Wrap. I have been busy and am just getting around to posting about it.
The German word "liebster" translates into English as "beloved" or "favorite." This award is given to new and up coming bloggers
that have less than 200 followers.
Thanks Holly! You have been a great supporter of my blog and shop!
In order to accept this award, I must...
1. Link back to the person who gave it to me. Check!
2. Post the Award to your blog. Check!
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Here are my picks:
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know they have been offered this award. Check!
5. Share 5 random facts about yourself:
1. I have been married almost 15 years!
2. I am a HUGE Dr. Pepper fan :)
3. I love living in Arizona, even with the heat!
4. I don't have tons of friends, but the ones I have, have been around for a long time :)
5. I hate housework (dishes, laundry, general cleaning) anyone who knows me in real life can testify to this :)
Thanks again Holly for the fun recognition!